Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key is an advanced addon built to enhance the page builder with creative widgets. Therefore, you will just need to have the latest version of Elementor installed on your website to be able to use these addons.The Ultimate Addons have great widgets for Elementor, especially I love the Hotspots and Heading widgets.
This huge selection of widgets allows me to create different looks for different projects. The results look very nice on my sites! A real timesaver is the Cross-Site Copy Paste – so I can use design ideas on all my projects with some simple clicks. The support staff helped me already in a perfect way, quick and competent! So 5 stars of course!
How to Install Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key ?
Let us quickly begin with the installation so that you can proceed to create wonders with Elementor and Ultimate Addons for Elementor!
In order to install the UAEL on your WordPress Website, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Login to our store.
- Go to Account-> Downloads
- Download the plugin. You’ll get a zip file on your computer.
- On your WordPress website, install the zip file like you install any other plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
And you are done
Please activate the license for automatic updates, support.
How to activate Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key ?
Ultimate Addons for Elementor is a plugin that extends the elementor page builder and adds more widgets in it.
Once you install the plugin you can register UAE license key to get remote auto updates, support and unlocking other goodies for your website.
You can refer to the article here to know where you can find the License key.
To activate license of Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Ultimate Addons for Elementor > Activate License.
Enter your license key of Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key in the popup box and Activate your license.
How to install and import starter templates of Ultimate addon for Elementor with License Key ?
Creating a site right from scratch can be a pain. You need to come up with an idea, design, content, images and a lot more. This takes a long long time. However, with the popular Astra theme and Elementor, you can save a lot of time by importing readymade sites. These sites can be tweaked a little and made into your own.
You can have a look at the beautiful library, Astra and Elementor have, for Ready to Import Websites. Websites without any tag are FREE while websites tagged as “Agency” are premium.
How Does that work?
Step 1: For accessing free websites, download the “Starter Templates – Elementor, Beaver Builder & Gutenberg Templates” plugin from the WordPress repository. If you need access to websites tagged as “Agency”, you will need to install the “Astra Premium Sites” plugin which comes with Agency Bundle or the Mini Agency Bundle.
Step 2: Install and activate the plugin as any normal WordPress plugin.
Step 3: Once activated, you’ll find a new menu under appearance menu: Appearance -> Astra Sites
Step 4: Under this tab, you will find all the ready sites as shown below.
Note: The below screenshot is taken with the Agency Bundle key activated. In the case of the Mini Agency Bundle (with UAE), you’ll only see the Elementor tab with sites built using Elementor.
Step 5: Click on a site you wish to use. You will see a preview of the site with some additional details. You will also be prompted to install the plugins that are used in a site. Simply click on install and these plugins will get automatically installed on your website.
Step 6: Once you install & activate these, you can see the “Import site” button, by clicking on which you can import the site into your website.
Step 7: Click on “Import this site” button which will make your website, just like ours in a few seconds by importing some of the things as below from our server to your website –
- All Pages
- All Posts
- WordPress Menus
- Customizer Settings
- Settings of Required Plugins for the particular site.
- Media files like images, etc.
Some Notes –
- Though not required, it is a good idea to import a site on a fresh WordPress installation. If you would like to reset your current WordPress installation to make it like a fresh, brand new website, you may use a plugin like this.
- Though we try to use free and non-copyrighted images in all of the ready Astra Sites, we cannot take the legal responsibility. We recommend you to replace the images after importing.
- Some of the images would be commercial and if you like to use them, you may purchase them independently. We include a “Credits” page with links to all sources in all Astra Sites.
- Astra Sites Plugin has two variations. The first version is free and hosted on WordPress.org repository, and you can use that to import all free sites. Whereas, our customers who have bought the Agency Bundle or Mini Agency Bundle, have access to the premium sites after activating the license.